How do I add a copyright page, just after the title page in the report or book class? (Like in standard books about a block of a copyright license at the bottom of the page).
- [Tex/LaTex] How to add copyright information to PDF metadata
- [Tex/LaTex] How to add copyright notice (in a box with borders) at bottom of first page
- [Tex/LaTex] Book – information page
- [Tex/LaTex] Inserting a Creative Commons Licence into a LaTeX document
- [Tex/LaTex] Add a Copyright and a title in a latex paper
- [Tex/LaTex] How to to insert a footer (copyright and page number) IEEE Conference