So, I have ultimately important lecture to give. Now, I have to add material to it. I was stupid enough to erase tex and all support files. It is a great deal – 12 pages. So, it would take me a day to retype it, a luxury that I do not have. So, is it any way at all to convert from pdf to tex, so that I can edit. Please help. Otherwise, is it possible to merge documents with pdf, and how, in detail.
- [Tex/LaTex] How to include and scale on-image-TikZ-drawings made by the standalone class
- [Tex/LaTex] Workaround for the animations in Beamer? How to convert a pdf presentation to a Sozi svg
- [Tex/LaTex] Google Docs > Intermediate Format > Pandoc > ConTeXt
- [Tex/LaTex] pdf/a – validation problem – The F key is missing
- [Tex/LaTex] Converting Math Symbols from PDF into LaTeX