I currently have 7 instances of MATLAB open on my PC running long simulations. They are all running the same functions with different inputs. To ensure there is no accidental interaction between instances I have temporary folders that each instance uses for data input and output before saving the final result elsewhere. I currently input an instance value (1-7) by hand for each MATLAB instance to tell them apart but can I get MATLAB to work out which instance it is automatically?
- When starting a MATLAB Production Server instance, why to do I receive “Server process exited with return code: 7”
- Are these the same: set(0, … and set(groot, …
- How to use matlab remotly
- Warning: Unable to locate a personal folder for $documents\MATLAB
- Manage sessions of web apps
- How to execute an .m file from the command line in windows without opening a new matlab copy
- Restore open files in Editor from previous sessions