How can I put two figures side-by-side? Not two sub-figures, but two actual figures with separate "Fig.: bla bla" captions. A figure is supposed to spread over the entire text width, but I have two figures which are narrow and long, and I need to save the space in order to withstand the pages limit.
[Tex/LaTex] Two figures side by side
- [Tex/LaTex] Two figures side by side caption issue
- [Tex/LaTex] Side by side figures adjusted to have equal height
- [Tex/LaTex] Vertically aligning captions in side-by-side figures
- [Tex/LaTex] Side-by-side minipage figures captions too close together
- [Tex/LaTex] Side by side subfigures in lyx
- [Tex/LaTex] Captions of two figures side-by-side in a minipage
You can put
minipages inside a
figureenvironment and get separate captions for each of them.
I was surprised to discover two
\captionsin the same
figureenvironment actually work as desired.
HT: LaTeX Matters via Google