I'm new to LaTex. I'm trying to find some sample code that shows how to create a single column table with borders (and if possible a grey header row) in a two column paper.
- [Tex/LaTex] IEEEtran – Two tables on top of page, two column
- [Tex/LaTex] How to add two pictures in a single column? How to add four pictures in a single row
- [Tex/LaTex] Create a table column by column with special border formatting
- [Tex/LaTex] Problem with framelines in tables
- [Tex/LaTex] Multirow: column borders missing
- [Tex/LaTex] Formatting a table in a two-column document