For example, let us consider that the top-level library block is the ‘Discrete Transfer Function( with initial outputs)’ block in the Simulink Extras -> Additional Discrete library. I want to add the ‘Discrete State Space’ block inside the library block to a model. How do I do this using the command line?
- Can the Model Reference block become a linked library block in Simulink
- How to find all subsystems the model contains in Simulink 7.8 (R2011b)
- Find the name of last inport in sub-system
- Is there a way to automatically replace the Configurable Subsystem blocks in a model with the actual blocks to which they refer in Simulink
- Can’t find_system find IC block