Hi I am currently new at Matlab and I have been trying to classify data by using knnclassify, so far I understand the concept and the tutorial given by matlab. I wish now to classify a sample of data, say a set of co-ordinates and classify it against two or more training data sets, choosing one of the two training sets (classifying by matrix rather than row). Any help and code would be much appreciated.
- Plot – add legend individually
- Uniform point interpolation along a line described by non-uniform distributed points
- Plot graph from array
- How to apply affine transformation or simple rotation on n points
- How do we calculate Euclidean Distance Matrix in Matlab
- How to write this expression in matlab
- Coloring of different index/numbered points