I am using the "web" command to navigate to a download URL to download URL. However, when I use the "web" command, The "Save File As" dialog box opens up, asking the user for the name of the file and where they would like to save it. I want to automate this step and not have the "Save File" dialog box open up. How do I do this using MATLAB? Do I need a COM server?
- Can’t I export a model to a Web view with Simulink R2014a and Google Chrome
- How to automatically upload files to GitHub
- Are “webmap” and “web” functions not displaying content as expected in the Web Browser
- Is there an example of how to call Microsoft Internet Explorer as an automation server
- How to launch a web browser or an .html file through MATLAB
- How to use ‘wget’ command in Linux
- How to configure sendmail to use STARTTLS while sending email on port 587