I have data from two sensors that collect the articulatory movements in 3 dimensions (x, y, z). Assume that I have used channel 1(sensor 1) for Upper Lip and Channel 2 (sensor 2) for lower lip where each channel/sensor has recorded equal number of samples with a sampling rate of 200Hz. Now, how to find the euclidean distance for 'z' coordinate between upper lip and lower lip.
- How to calculate the shortest distance between points and a line
- Euclidean distances (fMRI)
- Having problems with integral with variable Bounds
- Find the Euclidean distance
- I want Learning Multi-Boosted HMMs for Lip-Password Based Speaker Verification code or some supportive code…………..
- Hamming distance between two binary matrices
- How to resolve subscript mismatch error