Jumping in with both feet, I have tried to create an app to run some simple code that manipulates vectors in the complex plane. I have reviewed the existing help and tutorials on the subject but it isn't entirely clear how to start the process. My intuition led me to think that you'd launch App Designer from the code you were working on, and then create the GUI to interface with the code. From what I have seen so far, it is the other way around….you create the GUI first on a blank slate, THEN you have to insert the "functional" code that you want the GUI to control. Any comments on my observations? Feel free to give advice!
- There is no GUI in Matlab 2018a just AppDesigner
- In App Designer, how can I refer to the controls in one GUI from another GUI
- Is it possible to run an App Designer app on an installation of Matlab which does not have App Designer
- How to open app2 within app1? (app designer or guide)
- Plotting in App designer
- Is contour plot supported in App Designer