I would like to find or create a math relation symbol that resembles a division sign, except that the horizontal bar would instead be a tilde (\sim). Can anyone help with this?
- [Tex/LaTex] How to produce a longer \sim with a small letter on top
- [Tex/LaTex] creating delimiters and inequality signs
- [Tex/LaTex] In-line long division symbol (French style)
- [Tex/LaTex] Different appearance of the `sim’ in \sim and \succsim
- [Tex/LaTex] Large tilde over math symbol with automatic horizontal positioning