I have seen several posts on how to remove the qed symbol in a proof, but that affects all proof environments. I would like to know how to remove the qed symbol in a particular proof because I have one proof inside another.
- [Tex/LaTex] Move QED symbol to the left, i.e. at the end of the sentence
- [Tex/LaTex] How to remove the word “Proof:” from the environment proof
- [Tex/LaTex] How to use the boxed theorem name as a QED symbol
- [Tex/LaTex] Erratic position of QED symbol at the end of proof environment using SIAM template
- [Tex/LaTex] QED symbol at end of special proof environment