[Tex/LaTex] How to type three points diagonally


In an equation, I want to display three points like "…", but instead of horizontally, they should be diagonally. I'm sure there must be a command to do that, but a google search did not really help.

Any idea?

Best Answer

The command is called \ddots. See also How to look up a symbol or identify a math symbol or character? (esp. detexify).