I'm writing a manuscript to submit to this journal, and I'm using bibtex. Problem is: I can't find any bibliography style files that comply to the demands of the journal. Does anyone know if there's a format for that?
The format requires (for articles being cited):
- Last-name-first authors, with abbreviated first names:
Dylan, B. & Doe, J.
- Full title, only first word capitalized, no italic, ending with a full stop:
This is a title.
- Name of the journal in italics:
- Volume number (and comma) in bold:
- Followed by page and (in curved brakets) year.
So it would end up like this
Dylan, B. & Doe, J. This is a title. Nature 323, 89-92 (1999)
Does anyone know of a bibstyle that complies to these rules?
For the traditional BibTeX approach, there is the
naturemagstyle, part of the
naturepackage. Just use:
If you want to use
biblatex, then I have written a style (hopefully) doing the right thing there: