I use an external text editor as my default editor in MATLAB. I choose to set breakpoints in my MATLAB files using DBSTOP. When I execute my code after setting a breakpoint, the code does stop at the breakpoint but the MATLAB Editor/Debugger also pops up with the file. This is not needed, since I already have the file open in the external editor.
- Prevent MATLAB GUI from opening when hitting a break point in command line mode
- External editor on Ubuntu 16.10
- Do I see spaces instead of tabs when I open a MATLAB file in Microsoft Word
- About MATLAB editor.
- Do I get an error when I double-click on a MATLAB file to open the file in the MATLAB Editor in MATLAB 7.9 (R2009b)
- How to disable the automatic line wrapping in the editor
- Does the MATLAB Editor/Debugger automatically save open files
- Editor in matlab